As you have been seeing over the last couple of months, I have been actively creating videos and posts about UCCX in General. So I wanted to create a new Post which will mark the first milestone of the series of UCCX Labs.
The following list compiles all the videos that I have created, using my approach to create a Successful Contact Center deployment.
- Integrating CUCM and UCCX
- CUCM Device Preparation – CTI Ports – CTI Route Points – Auto Attendant
- Rmcm user, jtapi user, skills, resource groups, contact service queues, resources, teams
- Understanding the CCX Editor, Validating a Script, Using the Reactive Script for Debugging
- Looking at Resources, creating the first queuing script, testing basic queuing
- Working with a script, creating the autoattendant and looking at the logic of the script
- Upgrading UCCX 10_6 (SU1) to UCCX 11_5 (SU1)
Informative Posts on UCCX
Here is another list with good posts (In my opinion) on how to get started
- UCCX – Contact Center Express Implementation and Configuration Flow
- UCCX – Planning a successful Contact Center implementation using Cisco UCCX
What to look forward to?
There are too many things to talk about Contact Center Express and so much planning involved into a successful deployment and Maintenance of such solution, and I consider that I was just able to get the conversation started by presenting some resources just to become familiar.
The idea is to keep up with the hard work of creating best and accessible resources for Engineers out there that need a bit of help, so I will keep on creating content and facilitating more information in the near future and as time permits.
About the Author:
Andres Sarmiento, CCIE # 53520 (Collaboration)
With more than 13 years of experience, Andres is specialized in the Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies. Consulted for several companies in South Florida, also Financial Institutions on behalf of Cisco Systems. Andres has been involved in high-profile implementations including Cisco technologies; such as Data Center, UC & Collaboration, Contact Center Express, Routing & Switching, Security and Hosted IPT Service provider infrastructures.