Following up on my previous post and my sudden interest into Security I wanted to share the following information in case you did not receive it.
If you signed up for the Scholarship program Cisco started couple of months back you should have received the following link.
Here is a breakdown of the videos:
- “Hackers: The Internet’s Immune System”
- “Fighting Viruses, Defending the Net”
- “Hire the Hackers!”
- “All Your Devices Can Be Hacked”
- “How Cyberattacks Threaten Real-World Peace”
- “Governments Don’t Understand Cyber Warfare. We Need Hackers.”
- “What’s Wrong with Your Pa$$w0rd?”
- “The 1s and 0s Behind Cyber Warfare”
- “A Vision of Crimes in the Future”
- “Everyday Cybercrime and What You Can Do About It”
I will keep posting as more information is released in the coming days!
About the Author:
Andres Sarmiento, CCIE # 53520 (Collaboration)
With more than 13 years of experience, Andres is specialized in the Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies. Consulted for several companies in South Florida, also Financial Institutions on behalf of Cisco Systems. Andres has been involved in high-profile implementations including Cisco technologies; such as Data Center, UC & Collaboration, Contact Center Express, Routing & Switching, Security and Hosted IPT Service provider infrastructures.