This one is intended to look it up when you need, on the fly, also a quick google search will show you the light:
Check any SRV record:
- On your DNS, click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type cmd.
- Type nslookup, and then press ENTER.
- Type set type=all, and then press ENTER.
- Type _ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.
About the Author:
Andres Sarmiento, CCIE # 53520 (Collaboration)
With more than 13 years of experience, Andres is specialized in the Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies. Consulted for several companies in South Florida, also Financial Institutions on behalf of Cisco Systems. Andres has been involved in high-profile implementations including Cisco technologies; such as Data Center, UC & Collaboration, Contact Center Express, Routing & Switching, Security and Hosted IPT Service provider infrastructures.