I just wanted to share my experience with this product, I hope that at some point this could help someone out there.
First and foremost, I just want to make you aware that the installation and configuration of this software maybe cumbersome, and the documentation for it is not the best in my opinion. I also wanted to add that the software works great and does what it says it does, nothing more nothing less, which in my particular case was good enough to make my customer happy.
I a high level here is what you need in order to make it work: ***My setup was for a small call center that will support from 50 Agents to 200 Agents
1. Windows Server 2008 or later (Other previous versions supported).
2. SQL Express in the same server.
3. UCCX, CUCM Credentials.
4. JTAPI user in CUCM with CTI controll over all the endpoints that will use recording services.
5. Active Directory credentials and locations of the OUs where all users are located.
6. Storage location to save recordings.
MORE INFORMATION ON THIS POST COMING SOON!
About the Author:
Andres Sarmiento, CCIE # 53520 (Collaboration)
With more than 13 years of experience, Andres is specialized in the Unified Communications and Collaboration technologies. Consulted for several companies in South Florida, also Financial Institutions on behalf of Cisco Systems. Andres has been involved in high-profile implementations including Cisco technologies; such as Data Center, UC & Collaboration, Contact Center Express, Routing & Switching, Security and Hosted IPT Service provider infrastructures.